Ricardo Prague s.r.o. is a subsidiary of the British company Ricardo plc.
Ricardo plc is a global engineering, strategic and environmental consultancy. We were founded by Sir Harry Ricardo in 1915 and perpetuate his vision for maximising efficiency and eliminating waste to this day.
Ricardo now employs over 2900 engineers, scientists and consultants around the world and it is the passion and expertise of these people that drives us forward and maintains our position of technical leadership.
Our specialist areas
- Transport and security
- Scarce resources and waste
View jobs in the Czech Republic
- Modern offices in the centre of Prague (metro line B, Křižíkova station)
- Laboratory for the development of hybrid and electric systems
- Benchmarking facility for competitor analysis
- Canteen in our office building and a wide range of restaurants nearby
- Disabled access to all parts of the building
Roles we offer
We employ a very wide variety of experienced specialists, support staff and recent graduates in roles across:
- Engineering design
- Analysis and simulation
- Hybrid and electric systems
- Software development
- Information technology
- Project management
- Human resources
Visit our Czech site
Ricardo Prague regularly participates in job fairs arranged by the student organization, IAESTE. We support development teams of Formula Student and participate in the Formula Student Czech Republic races as professional judges. We deliver lectures at technical universities several times a year. Twice a year we hold an open day for students of secondary schools and technical universities, where students can learn not only about our activities and job opportunities, but they can also meet their potential future colleagues. Finally, Ricardo Prague participates in sporting events such as Bike for Life, the Volkswagen Prague Marathon and others.
Recruitment events in 2017
This calendar year, Ricardo Prague will participate in/organize the following events:
22 March 2017 – Job fair at University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, stall S27
29 March 2017 – Job fair at Czech Technical University in Prague, stall 106
30 March 2017 – Lecture on “Cordless charging of cars”, CTU, FEL, room A3-318
3 April 2017 – Career Day of Companies for Mathematics and Informatics’ at MatFyz, CUNI, stall 17
11 April 2017 – Job fair at Brno University of Technology, stall 16
19 April 2017 – Open Day, starts at 2 pm (only for registered students)
27 April 2017 – Girls’ Day, starts at 9 am (only for registered female students)
1–5 August 2017 – Formula Student Czech Republic, Polygon Most
The company culture of Ricardo Prague is formed in conjunction with its employees. Relationships are built on open communication in a friendly atmosphere and on motivating each other.
The values we follow are: Respect, integrity, passion and innovation.
The fact that our products and services are at the highest level is in particular thanks to our employees. They are the cornerstone of our success. Currently, we are expanding our activities in the field of social responsibility and we are supporting efforts to increase the number of women in engineering.
Training and development
Employees have set individual, educational and development goals. We offer a wide range of internal and external technical training and programmes for the development of personal skills. As part of employee training, we offer courses in English, German and Czech during working hours.
What do we offer?
- Interesting work in a leading international company
- Work on diverse projects using advanced technologies
- Friendly working environment that supports team work
- Opportunity to build deep professional expertise
- Use of foreign languages
- Opportunity to work abroad, either at our offices or on site with our clients
- Comprehensive package of employee benefits (contribution to public transport, language lessons during working hours, five weeks annual holiday, contribution to a pension scheme, flexible working hours, sickness benefits, home office and many others)
What's it like to work for Ricardo?
To find out more about what's on offer and the kind of colleagues you might be working with, view our employee profiles.
Prague employee profiles
Would you like to know more?
For more information please contact us at recruiting_CZ@ricardo.com, or click below.
Email us now
Ricardo Prague s.r.o.
Palác Karlín, Thámova 11-13
Praha 8, 186 00
Tel: +42 0 221 729 150
Zobrazit tuto stránku v češtině