Our 2-year graduate scheme is an accelerated development programme which will see you working with a global multi-disciplinary team of engineering experts in Europe, Asia and North America.
As well as being able to specialise in your chosen field, you will have the opportunity to do up to 4 placements around the business to gain experience in other disciplines. There is also the potential for international placements.
We offer many opportunities for you to continue your professional development. You will have regular check-ins with feedback on your progress and recognition and celebration for your success. We also support you to work towards your CEng or IEng qualification with fees covered and mentorship provided.
- Minimum of 2:1 in a degree which specialises in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering
- A master’s degree which specialises in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering
- Relevant work experience in an embedded software engineering role
- Experience with Embedded C and C++
- Experience of embedded microcontrollers
- Home electronics projects involving coding and embedded software
- Participation in collaborative computing challenges including “hackathons”
- A second European language