Each member of the Ricardo Energy & Environment team has a valued role to play. Whether you join us as a consultant, technical specialist, IT expert or as part of our business support community, everyone's contribution is recognised.
If you join Ricardo Energy & Environment, you will join a stimulating working environment where people are encouraged to proactively develop their careers through assignment-led learning and complementary training for mutual benefit. Retaining and developing talent ensures that we keep delivering a high-performance service for our clients.
As part of our team, we can offer you:
- The chance to learn from and grow with like minded colleagues
- Training tailored to your career needs and aspirations
- An environment that supports you in establishing or continuing an exciting, long-term career
- Opportunities to influence and develop international environmental projects and policies
- Opportunities to meet new people and travel
People are our most valued asset. We provide specialist team leaders that employees work with to identify and develop their career and development plans, and ensure they reach their full potential.
Our services cover the breadth of the environmental and sustainability agenda, which includes:
- Air Quality
- Chemical Risk
- Climate Change
- Environmental Policy and Regulation
- Resource Efficiency
- Sustainable Transport
- Waste Management
- Water Quality and Ecology
Please note: The form (accessed below) is used to submit a speculative application to one of our graduate positions. Our Recruitment team will be in touch should we have a suitable opportunity but also please check our live vacancies and search for Graduate roles or ‘Analyst Consultant’ positions.