As part of our team, we can offer you:
- 24-month graduate programme
- Job rotations into different engineering departments every 6 months
- Opportunities for international rotations
- Mentor and financial support to achieve Chartered Engineer status
- Salary reviews every 6 months for the duration of the scheme
- Qualified science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) Ambassador status
Click here for a list of technical areas
Click here for testimonials from our young professionals
Want to apply?
If you have already identified your specialism, you should conisder our Development Engineer route instead.
If not, our graduate recruitment campaigns begin in January each year. Formal graduate intakes usually occur in the autumn, with the number of recruits varying each year according to business needs.
You can apply to the Ricardo Graduate Academy at any time. However, please be aware that we do not contact graduates for our upcoming autumn intake until the preceding January.
To apply, please fill out the form below or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining your preferred location, availability and interests.
Graduate Open Days
We host our graduate open days in November - exact dates and locations are to yet be confirmed.
For more information and to register your interest click here.