Ricardo Rail – UK graduate programme
Ricardo Rail's UK team is looking for talented, ambitious graduates with the potential to become technical consultants and future leaders of the business.
Joining the 2 year Ricardo Rail Graduate Scheme in the UK, and the on-going Development Programme that follows it, will give you the time and opportunity to acquire a considerable knowledge base, while improving your practical skills.
Working for Ricardo Rail
As we pride ourselves on delivering the very highest standards of advice and service to our clients, our people have to be the best.
That’s why we take care to invest in the development and nurturing of our talent, providing a mix of structured training and personal mentoring tailored to each individual.
From day one, you can expect to be working on client projects under the supervision of senior colleagues. However, our Graduate Scheme is designed to ensure you will get all the support you need to master your role and increase your technical knowledge of the international rail industry.
We also devote time to help you acquire valuable client management techniques and important ‘soft’ skills – such as delivering presentations, project management and people management to build up your commercial strengths.
Plus, you will gain all the benefits you can expect from a career in a respected technical services organisation such as Ricardo, whether that's taking advantage of opportunities to work on international assignments, or just being part of a global community of graduates developing their knowledge together through professional support groups.
A 2 year structured programme, with recognition that your development (and our support of it) must continue beyond that, will enable you to meet the required competencies for Chartered Engineer (CEng) registration. Your mentor will support you in identifying needs and opportunities to ensure that this happens.
Visit our website
To be eligible to join the Ricardo Rail Graduate Scheme you will need:
- To possess, or set to achieve, a masters degree in a mechanical, electro technical, aerospace or related engineering discipline.
- A genuine interest in the rail sector.
- The desire to work on a variety of projects in multidisciplinary teams.
- The ambition and confidence to become a technical consultant and a future leader.
- The conviction that you can make a real difference to peoples’ lives and their environment through your expertise.
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with a client-focused and a hands-on approach.
- A drive for continuous self-development.
For more information
To find out more, please call Donna Baker on +44 (0)1332 268763
or email: UKrailrecruitment@ricardo.com
View all vacancies