Ricardo delivers innovative solutions to our clients, so we recruit people who will thrive in our diverse environment.
Operating across the world, our consultants work in partnership with our customers to help transform the way they work, empowering business leaders with award winning consultancy advice. With unrivalled sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, we offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
Consulting within Ricardo covers a variety of sectors:
Ricardo Strategic Consulting
A comprehensive portfolio of management consulting services, addressing high-impact, global strategic issues, and solving operational problems at every stage of the value chain.
A global rail consultancy providing technical expertise, assurance and specialist engineering services to help clients navigate the industry's operational, commercial and regulatory demands.
Ricardo Energy & Environment
A global sustainability consultancy which helps clients solve some of the world’s most complex environmental challenges, and provides governments, public agencies and businesses with leading analysis, advice and data, adding value by enabling them to maximise their impact, reduce cost and minimise risk.
- Have excellent team working skills together with strong communication skills and close attention to detail
- Are self starters with an enthusiastic and self-motivated desire to thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Possess strong report writing skills with an ability to give outstanding presentations
- Provide expertise and advise clients on projects, practice and potential solutions
- Liaise with consultants and contractors on project issues, and interface with clients on both technical and contractual matters
- Manage and lead projects as required, controlling budgets, quality and timeliness of deliverables and working with resource managers to utilise the right people
- Develop proposals and undertake business development activities to enhance client relationships and secure further work to achieve sales targets
- Oversee and review the work of other consultants as required on a peer review basis
- Maintain own competence and knowledge at the forefront of areas of expertise.
What we offer:
- An interesting and varied role within an expanding international company
- Opportunity to work in new and emerging markets
- Informal company culture and flexible working hours
- Possibility of travel both to other Ricardo locations and client sites
- A tailored benefits package, flexible working arrangements along with excellent training, development and promotional opportunities.
View all Consultant vacancies