Ricardo prides itself on its ability to carry out niche manufacturing and assembly, covering a range of projects for a variety of prestigious clients.
At our purpose-built technical centres, we deliver high-quality prototype and low-volume manufacturing of complex products and assemblies ranging from engines, transmissions, electric motors and generators to battery packs and fuel-cell systems.
If you are interested in a career in manufacturing and would like the opportunity to produce something you're really proud of, look no further than a role with Ricardo.
Our people are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on high efficiency, low emission, class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. Our manufacturers work in small teams to deliver high quality transmission components, mainly for the motorsport and aerospace industries, with a right first-time philosophy.
Our manufacturing teams:
- Are fully proficient in first article measuring skills, able to set up and effectively and efficiently operate CMM machines
- Have a clear understanding of engineering drawings and geometric tolerances
- Understand gears and gear geometry
- Work as well individually and as part of a team to maximise the challenges this position offers
- Show a proactive and innovative approach to supporting their colleagues, thriving on problem solving and a natural desire to contribute to continuous improvement.
Our client list includes the world's major transportation Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), supply chain organisations, energy companies, financial institutions & governments.
What we offer:
- An interesting and varied role within an expanding international company
- Opporuntiy to work in new and emerging markets
- Informal company culture and flexible working hours
- Possibility of travel both to other Ricardo locations and client sites
- A tailored benefits package, flexible working arrangements along with excellent training, development and promotional opportunities for the right person.
View all Manufacturing vacancies