Ricardo offers a variety of careers in our business support functions, including Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal, Marketing, and Administration.
As a member of Ricardo's support functions you can expect to get involved in a broad range of activities associated with your discipline. Join us to build both breadth and depth of experience in your field.
Our Marketing teams develop and implement marketing plans that ensure the appropriate delivery, management and reporting of activities and projects in order to help our clients, internal business areas and the company overall to meet their goals. They create innovative, high quality, valuable campaigns, proactively engaging with and supporting people from across the company as well as our clients.
View all Marketing vacancies
Good management of its commercial activities is at the heart of any business and working in our legal team will give you the opportunity to use your skills to play a key role in our growth. Our Legal professionals are responsible for agreeing the commercial aspects of projects and opportunities with the aim of maximising the opportunity while achieving an appropriate risk balance. We have opportunities for people who strive to provide a centre of excellence in commercial and contract management and best practice, and who drive best practice/continuous improvement initiatives within the commercial/contracts function
View all Legal vacancies
A role within our Finance team is ideal for those who thrive in a fast-paced environment. Our finance teams are regularly involved in preparing management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing intercompany transactions, preparing profit and loss reports, preparing forecasts, overhead analysis, supporting the commercial bidding process and process improvements, working with business partners to drive clarity and accuracy in reporting. We want people who have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships.
- Technical expertise with up to date knowledge of UKGAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Proficiency with integrated business software (ERP) preferably experience with SAP
- Strong analytical skills including Excel modelling skills.
As we say, its fast-paced but very rewarding.
View all Finance vacancies
Our Human Resources team is a highly regarded, pro-active team with presence at board level. We have a busy agenda of performance improvement and change management activities in support of the business strategy, and to drive and instil behavioural change across the business to maximise employee engagement. We’re looking for HR professionals who can deliver a robust HR function that fully supports the business agenda now and in the future and who can adapt and flex as needed, to increase consistency and capability in the HR support function, thus future proofing the structure, ensuring value for money and playing people to their strengths and thus ensuring greater productivity and commitment.
View all Human Resources vacancies
The personal attributes we are looking for include:
- Professional and approachable by employees at all levels, from entry level to executive with the ability to develop and cultivate a strong internal network
- Collaborative team player with a positive attitude
- High learning agility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills, written and verbal
- Results-oriented and drives projects to completion on time and budget with excellence
- Works well under pressure; flexible and able to handle multiple priorities in changing situations
- Honesty, integrity, humility and confidentiality required
- Report writing ability
- IT desktop skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise work in a busy working environment
What we offer:
- An interesting and varied role within an expanding international company
- Opportunity to ork in new and emerging markets
- Informal company culture and flexible working hours
- Possibility of travel both to other Ricardo locations and client sites
- A tailored benefits package, flexible working arrangements along with excellent training, development and promotional opportunities for the right person.
View all vacancies