R-Competencies is a new competency framework toolkit which is in use over Ricardo Automotive EMEA.
It aims to:
- Provide clarity to the different roles within the business, enabling individuals to drive their development and career progression.
- Help frame development discussions with your manager, including objective setting and areas for development.
- Help us to improve what we do through mapping out what good looks like for each role and making business expectations clear.
Following the initial launch, this video was compiled to share some of the feedback received from users:
Ricardo hosts a bespoke online Learning and Development System named R-Learn, which all employees have access to. R-Learn provides a robust platform for managing and recording all of our learning and development activities in a single system – and not a paper form in sight.
R-Learn enables us to:
- view the course catalogue and create training goals;
- book onto courses and other learning events;
- access learning material;
- record personal learning activities;
- complete pre-course preparation and post event activities