We encourage our people to grow, learn and stretch their abilities
- Do you attach a strong sense of meaning to your work and get a sense of accomplishment from contributing to success?
- Are you passionate about using your creative skills to think about how things can be done differently?
- Does being open to new possibilities to help improve the way things are done appeal to you?
If you are seeking the flexibility to take on new challenges throughout your career and to accumulate expertise in areas that inspire you and make a difference, look no further.
As part of your appraisal and in discussion with your line manager we expect you to agree your own personal Learning & Development plan which enables you to identify key areas of learning and development activity that will enable you to either acquire new or develop existing skills and behavioural attributes for the following purposes:
- enhance performance in your current role
- address anticipated changes in your current role
- address career aspirations towards a future role